Independent Financial Advisers
St Margaret's Street
Bradford on Avon
Independent financial advice
As an INDEPENDENT financial planner, I provide financial advice to professionals, families and small businesses. I focus on:
• building long term relationships;
• helping clients build and preserve their capital; and,
• protecting them against risk.
I sincerely believe that good financial planning can change your life - I'm committed to helping people make better financial decisions in order to live freer, happier, more fulfilling lives.
My clients include:
• Business owners/entrepreneurs;
• Individuals planning for retirement; and,
• Families with complex estates.
I have a 1st class degree in Finance & Economics from the University of Exeter and am a Fellow of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries. I have previously worked for several large financial institutions, specialising in risk, pensions and investment product development before setting up Wiltshire Wealth.